Spicy Plantain Chips
Here we have put together some recipes to help you experiment with our products
- 1Wash plantain, cut ends and peel
- 2Cut peeled plantain in half, lengthwise and slice, about half an inch thick
- 3Marinate with chilli and ginger, and salt to taste.
- 4Deep fry in hot oil at 160 C until golden brown
- 5Serve hot. Can be served with roasted peanuts and finger food or black-eye beans stem.
- 12 fingers of plantain
- 21-teaspoon ground ginger
- 31-teaspoon ground chilli
- 41-teaspoon ground or grated ginger
- 5Coconut oil for deep-frying
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Yields 2-3 servings